Welcome to Vietnam
A land of staggering natural beauty and cultural complexities, of dynamic megacities and hill-tribe villages, Vietnam is both exotic and compelling.
History & Culture
Vietnamese culture is complex, diverse and represents something of a history lesson. The nation’s labyrinthine, teeming trading quarters are rich in indigenous crafts and reflect centuries-old mercantile influences. Ancient temples display distinctly Chinese influences in the north and Hindu origins in the south. Meanwhile the broad, tree-lined boulevards and grand state buildings that grace the capital date from the French colonial period. And it’s impossible to forget Vietnam’s pivotal position close to the epicentre of East Asian power and prosperity, for its cities’ skylines are defined by clusters of glass-and-steel corporate HQs and sleek luxury hotels.
A Culinary Superpower
In Asean, Thailand maybe contest the top destination, but it is nothing really comes close: Vietnamese cuisine is great. Incredibly subtle in its flavours and outstanding in its diversity, Vietnam cuisine is a fascinating draw for visitors – myriad street food tours and cooking class are testament to this.
Geography plays a crucial role, with local flavors influencing the soups of the North, spices sparking up Southern cuisine, and herbs and complex techniques typifying the Central Coastline.
Travel along Vietnam country, you can mingle with the villagers, taste local dishes and try to drink the wine make by rice. That is nice experience than tasting a cold beer or cocktail in luxury bar.
Vietnam in detail
- The Ultimate Guide to Shopping in Vietnam
- When is Vietnam’s weather best for travelers?
- 18 Basic Vietnamese Phrases for Tourists
- Businessmen’s Guide to Vietnam Internet Access and WiFi
- Everything You Need to Know about Transportation in Vietnam
- Entrance tickets at tourist places from North to South
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
- Apply visa to Vietnam (Danang airport)
- Vietnam Visa Requirements and Application Process – How to Apply
- How Much Does a Vietnam Visa Cost
- Frequently Asked Quétions for Vietnam Visa
- Travel Tips for Australian Citizens Touring Vietnam
- Vietnam Embassies – Consulates all over the world