- Visiting Thien Mu Pagoda, the tallest religious building in Vietnam
- A look at the grandeur architecture in the Hue Imperial City
- Visiting the Royal theatres, palaces, and Nguyen dynasty tombs
At 8:00 am: we will pick you up at Chan May port and depart for Hue city. It takes us about 1,5-hour driving, you will start the sightseeing trip.
9:30 – 11:30: we visit the Imperial City – the house of the last royal of Vietnam. The Imperial citadel was built last 1805 under the reign of Emperor Gia Long. The city is a walled palace within the citadel of the city of Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam. It was built in 1362 and took 203 years to complete.
11:30-12:30: Visit Thien Mu pagoda – The Pagoda of the Celestial Lady is a historic temple in Hue city – the old capital of Vietnam. Its iconic seven-story pagoda is regarded as the symbol of the Hue beauty, and the temple has often been the subject of folk rhymes and song of Hue people.
You have lunch at a local restaurant with Hue special food (Hanh Restaurant) or in the garden restaurant (Y Thao Restaurant, Moc Vien restaurant…).
14:00 – 15:00: Visit Khai Dinh Tomb – this mausoleum took over 11 years to complete. Khai Dinh was the penultimate king of Vietnam (1916 to 1925) and widely seen as a puppet of the French. This is unique among the royal mausoleum in Hue. Where other Royal mausoleum is expansive and invites respectful reflection, Khai Dinh King built his final resting palace to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
We back to Chan May seaport and finish trip around 16h30.
x 3 – x 3
|SUV/ MPV (minivan)
x 5 – x 3
x 10 – x 9
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
- Wifi on car
- A bottled water/ person
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Chan May Port
- All toll fee, parking fee
- English Speaking Guide: 35$ per Group
- Lunch ~ 10$ per person
- Entrance Fees: 11$ per person
- Pick-up inside seaport: 20$ per person
Why chose pick-up inside and outside of the seaport?
- Pick-up inside of the sear port: Our car will park near the cruise to wait for you, and it is easy to see him. But you have to pay more 20$ per person for the borderlands security, and you should Book in advance (5-7 days) that we need to register and have time to do all of the traveller formalities.
- Pick-up outside of the seaport: Our driver waits for you at the Main gate of Chan May Port (500m from your Cruise) with your name on a welcome board, it is easy to find him with the green shirt. And of course, you save 20$/ person.