Hue to Hoi An by private car day trip is the best choice for travelling in Vietnam and Hue as well. This is not only a perfect idea for safe, avoid hot summer or raining days, but also you can visit on the way such as Elephant Spring, Cau Hai lagoon, Lap An lagoon, Lang Co Bay, Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountain.
The distance from Hue to Hoi An is 120 – 135 km depending on which route you choose to take: driving through Hai Van tunnel or over Hai Van pass. Driving time is approximately 3,5 hours, but allow at least 2 hours for soaking up the landscape, stopping for seafood along the coast, enjoy a cup of coffee at the top of Hai Van pass.
How can be greater than seating on a car driving via rural, coastal, mountainous roads and explore landscapers from Hue to Hoi An?
x 3 – x 3
|SUV/ MPV (minivan)
x 5 – x 3
x 10 – x 9
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
DETAIL ITINERARY HUE TO HOI AN CAR TOUR:
Our driver picks you up at your hotel on your own time, in Hue city centre and depart for Hoi An city. Drivers of Hue to Hoi An Car Tour always smile and willing to support you anytime. Moreover, he can speak Basic English to exchange trip information, especially introduce you to landscape and recommend you the best restaurants. What thing to do and see when we drive from Hue to Hoi An when travelling with us?
Stop in Lap An lagoon
Lap An is a small attractive lagoon with a turquoise mountain on one side and 10 km of beachfront on the other. If you arrive here on lunchtime, tasty seafood and see the landscape beside the restaurant.
Stop over Lang Co bay
Lang Co known as Village of the Storks located in central of Vietnam and at the bottom of Hai Van Pass which defines two different climatic zones.
Driving through Hai Van pass
The most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can overlook the mountain, sky, and ocean. This is a pass just north of Da Nang with recent historic significance. Hai Van pass is mostly for tourists since the main traffic runs through a tunnel at the base of the mountain. The road is well maintained and ascends from the coast to above a thousand meters. On the top of the mount, there are remnants of fortifications and an excellent view.
After that, we will drive along the My Khe beach and drop in Marble Mountain.
Climbing Marble Mountains
All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of Thuy Mount (Water Mount). Several Buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the caves, making this a famous tourist site. This area is famous for stone sculpture making village and stone-cutting crafts in the foot of the mountain.
Hoi An arrival
It’a short drive from the Marble Mountains to our much-anticipated destination of Hoi An. Our driver drops off at your hotel and finishes the trip.
You quickly fell in love with the lantern-lined streets crammed full of bicycles, tailors and souvenir shops candlelit lanterns light up the river of the ancient town.
Booking Hue to Hoi An by private car, you do not only have a chance to visit the most beautiful attractions but also you receive good service from Hura Cars Team.
Max 3 people
|SUV/ MPV (minivan)
Max 5 people
Max 10 people
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
HIGHLIGHT HUE TO HOI AN DAY TOUR
- Private transport whisks you between Hue and Hoi An.
- Customized tour & chance to arrange stops along the way, Elephant Spring (surcharge 10 USD).
- Stunning viewpoints at windy overlooks of Hai Van Pass.
- Visiting Marble Mountain, driving alongside My Khe Beach.
- Excellent Scenery with great view of the mountains and the sea
OUR SERVICE INCLUDE
Free wifi hotspot on car
English speaking driver (basic English)
Bottles of water
Clean and new car
Pick-up at your hotel in Hue city center
OUR SERVICE EXCLUDE
Entrance fees (Marble Mountain 2 USD)
Drop in Elephant Spring surcharge 10 USD/ group (ON REQUEST)
- Distance Hue Hoi An is 135 km and it take 4-5 hours for whole trip, the best time for depart is around 9h00 am.
- Baby seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
Video Hue to Hoi An transfer by private cars:
How far is it from the Hue to Hoi An?
- The distance from Hue to Hoi An is around 135 km via Hai Van pass. If you want to go to Hoi An from Hue via Hai Van tunnel, it takes us around 110 km and 3 hours driving
How long for the Hue to Hoi An trip?
- It’s up to you. We not limit your time to visit en route. I see, our friends spend 45 – 90 mins for each place and whole trip takes approx 4 – 5 hours. Furthermore, you should choose time departure not too late, in order to you not skip any landscape.
Best time for start from Hue?
- The best time is between 9h00 – 10h00, we arrive at Lang Co beach at lunchtime, you can enjoy fresh seafood in a local restaurant
Can we skip all places en route and go ahead to Hoi An?
- Yes, if you want to go Hoi An from Hue and nonstop, we can go via Hai Van tunnels, and it takes us around 3 – 3.5 hours. It depends on traffic conditions. We offer the same price for keep going
Can you pick up at Phu Bai airport – Hue airport to Hoi An?
- Yes, we can pick-up at Hue airport and transfer to Hoi An. We need your detail of flight, you will meet him at arrival halls with your name on welcome board
Can we visit My Son Sanctuary on the way from Hue to Hoi An?
- Yes, we can. This trip takes us around 7-8 hours (about 75 km more) and we should depart at 8h30 am. We surcharge 30 USD/ vehicle. We offer Hue to Hoi An and My Son here
Can we have lunch in Lang Co or Lap An lagoon?
- Yes, from Hue to Lang Co, it takes us around 90 mins driving and we can depart from Hue around 9h30 – 11h00. And we arrive here at lunchtime.
What is the type of vehicle you have?
- You can see more our car here: Our car and team
How can we book a car?
- You can call Mr Hoang via phone or Whatsapp: +84.934.899.900
- Chat with us via window chat on our website and give us your information
- Fill booking form and our team contact you within 4 hours working to confirm
- Send an inquiry email to email@example.com
How about payment?
- You can pay for our driver in cash when finish trip. We accept VND and USD
- Or you can pay online via Paypal or VTC Payment (a popular online payment gateway in Vietnam). But you have to pay 3% for bank fee
Do you have any special request or question? Please don’t hesitate to ask us via chat window or send us an email.