Visiting Vietnam is an excellent experience for people looking for new and peaceful land. You can enjoy delicious cuisine and vibrant cultural attractions, or nice sand beach in Vietnam beauty. Before doing these experience, the most important is to know the Vietnam visa requirements and how can apply for the visa. You can apply in 2 ways: at the embassy or apply for Vietnam visa online. This article will help you navigate the process via Online Agent/ Travel Agent.
Do I Need a Visa for Vietnam?
The most traveler will need a visa to enter Vietnam. Some of the travelers from African countries and parts of Asia are exempt from visa requirements to Vietnam. Citizens of European countries and North American will need to obtain a Vietnam visa.
Why? Visa is required by most countries for citizens of other countries to enter. Visa is the required traveler to obtain a visa prior to arriving, while others issue visas to people upon arrival.
Vietnam visa requirement is actually a combination of these two approaches. Traveler must apply in advance for a visa approval letter, and you have obtained the official stamp in your passports upon arrival in Vietnam.
Nowadays, the application for a visa approval letter is completed and submitted online via a travel agent or online travel agent.
This article only guides you on how to apply for an online visa.
How to Do a Vietnam Visa Application Online
The online application is quick and easy, as well as fully supported by our knowledgeable staff.
we recommend you choose to get a visa on arrival, as picking up your visa at all Vietnam international airports such as: Danang airport, Tan Son Nhat airport, Noi Bai airport, Phu Quoc airport, Van Don airport. It is simple and convenient.
Hura Cars recommend some Online agent to apply for Visa:
- iVisa Experts
- Vietnam Visa Online
- Vietnam Visa Agent
These are votes by travelers and customer, they will help you with the process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam.
You can apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 quick steps:
- Filling out your information to the online form
- You will receive confirmation and make payment
- Receive and print the Approval Letter
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of five international airports in Vietnam
How about the visa fee?
- Vietnam visa fees are quite reasonable for any traveler. For the visa approval letter, you pay a fee online for the agent about $15 or more, it is depending on the type of your visa.
- You also pay for the fee upon arrival for the Vietnam visa stamp. This cost an additional 25 USD for a single entry visa and 50 USD for multiple entries.
- The stamping fee is paid in cash in Vietnam Dong or US dollars, so you should prepare to have the correct fee amount before you depart for Vietnam.
You also need to bring at least two (4 x 6 cm) passport photos.
Make sure that your passport will have at least 3 months of validity remaining at the date of your arrival in Vietnam. If your passport is nearing its expiration date, you should be renewed well before you leave.
Arrive Vietnam, you just follow the signs and instructions at the local airport, and you will be ready for a rewarding journey
Travelers can also apply for visas to visit Vietnam through the Vietnam Embassy in your country. For further details on applying through a Vietnamese embassy, please find more detail in this article: “Vietnam Embassies – Consulates all over the world”