Over 20 km from Danang city center, at the height of 1487 met from the sea level, Sun World Ba Na Hills is coined the “heaven on earth” due to its otherworldly natural landscape and spectacular climate.
How long is Ba Na Hills cable car?
At present (2020) Bana Hills has recorded is the longest cable car in the world with a total length of 5,04 km.
Besides that, the Ba Na Hills cable car in Da Nang has set many records:
- The longest single-cable cable car system with a length of 5,7 km.
- The cable car line has the largest difference between the lower and upper stations with a distance of ~1,3 km.
- The cable car route has the longest length of an unconnected cable with a length of 11,5 km.
- The cable car has the heaviest cable reel in the world with 141 tons.
How long does it take to go on Bana Hills Cable Car?
The duration is about 20-25 minutes to move from the lower station (Suoi Mo station) to the Marseille Station (Next to the Golden Bridge)
You are planning to Bana hills from Hoi An or Danang, but it seems Expensive Entrance ticket to Bana hills? And you change your plan? In my mind, the Bana hills ticket is cheaper than what you get?
With the price of Ba Na hill ticket for tourists is 750,000 VND (update in April 2020) visitors can admire “the road to the fairy scene”, a miniature Europe in the heart of central Vietnam, not need to go to the Euro to see the old village, come here and enjoy cool climate, French village, it is really nice experience. In addition, you also visit the Wine Cellar of the French, check-in Tulip flower gardens where you see on television, or walking through Golden Bridge in the middle of the cloudy sky.
Things to do and see in Bana hills:
- Walk to the peak of Chua Mountain and discover Ba Na Hills – the way to heaven
- Take pics with a nice scene of mountain ranges, seas of clouds, Mơ waterfalls from the cable car
- Explore its French Village, marvel at the architectural work of the French
- Explore other magical attractions: Le Jardin Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, and tea corner,…
- Try advantage games for all ages in Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, Jura park
What are the ticket fares of Ba Na Hills – Sun World?
|Tickets in Bana hills||Adult||Children
(1 – 1,4 met tall)
(<,1 met tall)
|Bana hills ticket||750.000||600.000||Free|
|Arapang buffet ticket||225.000||115.000||Free|
|Korean/ East Asian Buffet||245.000||125.000||Free|
|Beer Plaza Buffet||250.000||125.000||Free|
|Wax Museum Ticket||100.000||Free||Free|
- Children who stand over 1.4 m are subject to a grown-up ticket.
- Children below 1m in height are exempt from ticket fare.
Ticket for Danang people
You also see a Vietnamese buy ticket only 450.000 vnd, remember that they are Danang people and Bana hills – they have a special deal for them; the rest of VNese people can buy with that price.
When you travel with Danang people, what are personal documents required for Danang local visitors to be let through?
- For adult: ID card, passport or household certificate enclosed with a photo tagged document such as a driver’s license.
- For children: Children with birth certificate must be enclosed with ID cards of their escort parents, or with photo tagged student card, household certificate or passport.
What is included in 750.000 vnd for Bana hill ticket?
- Fares include entry ticket to the complex: Golden bridge, Fantasy park, Linh Ung pagoda, Nui Chua temple, Flower Garden, wine cellar, Noel Square, tea corner, church…
- Fares include most games in Fantasy Park: 105 games and the Legendary Knight (tube slide); Hiking train to Debay Wine Cellar and entry to Le Jardin D’Amour gardens.
- Exclude entry to the Wax Museum: VND 100,000/adult, Teddy bear grips and Fantasy Park indoor sports.
- Fares include tax 10% of VAT
How can I buy Bana hills ticket?
- You can buy tickets at ticket courter in Bana
- If you book with Huracars, our driver help you buy it, you won’t waste time waiting in the queue. We are Vietnamese, so we can communicate with the staff easily.
- Online booking via the website: Banahills.sunworld .vn
Hura Cars also offer private transfer from Danang or Hoi An to Golden Bridge – Bana hills and back. You can see our offer here: Discover Golden Bridge, Bana hills trip from Danang/ Hoian
Or you can find more information “how to go to Bana hill” in our pre-article
TRAVEL GUIDE FOR BANA HILLS:
- With an altitude of 1500 met from the sea level, the weather in Bana hills is cool all year round with the temperature of 16 – 22C
- One of the most interesting things in Bana Hills is you can feel 4 seasons in a day: the spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter in the evening. If you want to avoid the crowned in the morning, you can stay overnight in Bana hills and have more space for yourself. Ex: selfie in Golden Bridge, relaxing in the pagoda…
- The best time to visit Bana Hills to avoid the crowd is in the early morning, around 7:30 ( same as their opening time).
- From April – September is the is low season but it is the peak of the domestic season so that if you don’t waste more time for the long queue, you can start from Hoi An from 6h30 or Da Nang from 7h00
- Or if you want to find a private space, you can visit Bana Hills in the day of mid-week or winter period from October to Feb.
Some notes when Ba Na hills cable car:
- Bana Hills able car operation time operates from 7:30 to 21:30 every day. But it í cut off 45 mins each after 17h00 – 21h30
- You have to queue for a long time if you don’t buy tickets in advance.
- For taxi customers, you should book through the app instead of directly with the driver, you won’t pay extra for them.
- Visitors using a wheelchair can carry to a Cable car, but the vehicle must be wrapped to easily move on the cable car.
- Not need to book a tour in the group or small group, your time is limit by the local guide and the tour guide doesn’t follow you whole trip. You can use the Map on this article to go around.
- Bana Hills is very cool and windy at the peak, you should prepare a light jacket for your kids