Ba Na hills is a complex of the hill station, resort and Game Park located in the west of Da Nang city, in central Vietnam. Ba Na hills is known as the 2nd Dalat of Vietnam by local tourism authorities, It was founded in 1919s by French colonists. You also hear about Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, this is one of the 3 famous pagodas in Da Nang (Linh Ung pagoda in Marble Mountain, in Son Tra Peninsular and last one in Ba Na hills).
Our Car picks you at your hotel (recommend 8h00), Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills. It takes around 60 mins driving from Da Nang city to Ba Na hills and 90 mins driving from Hoi An.
Your journey up to the mountaintop by cable car about 20 mins from parking to the 2nd station with altitude 1.138m compare with sea level. You can visit Deer Park, The Quan, wine cellar De-bay, nearly 100-year-old tree… Visit Linh Ung Pagoda where Buddha Shakyamuni is 27m high.
You have lunch at the restaurant, rest breathtaking scenery, you can walk to natural Monkey garden and tourists will have a chance to conquer The God Mountain at 1487 meters of altitude over sea level. This is the highest peak in central of Vietnam.
You participate in the games for free thrills at amusement parks in the 3rd largest in the world, enjoy games in Fantasy Park – The entertainment paradise, or discover the ghost house and watch 4D 5D films.
Back Ba Na Hills to Danang by car around 04:00 pm and Hoi An around 4:45 pm. Drop-off at your hotel and finish trip.
Don’t miss when visiting Bana Hills
- Get out of the crowd of Da Nang city, escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere in Ba Na Hills.
- Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills.
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, Scrolling foggy Golden Bridge enjoys gorgeous views.
- Walking through the French Village
- Visiting the wax museum
- Riding the pipe mountain coaster
- Having lunch at the world-class Restaurant
- Take part in the 4D Death Race experience
- Visiting Linh Ung pagoda and the Chua Thuong Ngan temple.
Max 3 people
Max 5 people
Max 12 people
|From Da Nang||37 USD
|From Hoi An||50 USD
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
Our services include: Free wifi hotspot on the car, private car with driver, a bottle of water, toll fee, parking fee, clean and new car, Pick-up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang centre.
Our services exclude: tickets in Bana hills (750.000 vnd/ adult), meals
Important info when exploring Bana Hills
- Don’t forget a sun-protection cream, good shoes & Sun Glasses
- The top of the mountain can be fairly chilly, especially in the winter months. Don’t forget to bring a sweater or a warm jacket, the temperate in Bana hills maybe down 16-190 C
- Your kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transfer round trip pick-up and drop-off until the hotel. We surcharge 10 USD more if you stay at Son Tra peninsular
- What is included in the Bana hills ticket? you can read here