Bana Hills is a popular tourist destination located in the central region of Vietnam. Bana Hills is located near the city of Da Nang (20 km from the city center) and is a popular spot for sightseeing and outdoor activities.
Bana Hills is best known for the Golden Bridge, a bridge that appears to be held up by two giant hands. The bridge offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape and is one of the most popular destinations in the area. Visitors to Bana Hills can also explore the Fantasy Park amusement park, explore the Cable Car Station, visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, and take in the many hiking trails and other outdoor activities available.
Itinerary Ba Na Hills Tour From Hoi An or Da Nang by private cars:
Our driver pick you up at your hotel (recommend 8h00), Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills. It takes around 60 minutes to drive from Da Nang city to Ba Na Hills and 90 minutes to drive from Hoi An.
Your journey up to the mountaintop by cable car is about 20 mins from parking to the 2nd station with an altitude of 1.138m compared with sea level. You can visit Deer Park, The Quan, wine cellar De-bay, a nearly 100-year-old tree… Visit Linh Ung Pagoda where Buddha Shakyamuni is 27m high.
You have lunch at the restaurant, rest in breathtaking scenery can walk to the natural Monkey garden, tourists will have a chance to conquer The God Mountain at 1487 meters of altitude over sea level. This is the highest peak in central Vietnam.
You participate in the games for free thrills at amusement parks in the 3rd largest in the world, enjoy games in Fantasy Park – The entertainment paradise, or discover the ghost house and watch 4D 5D films.
Back Ba Na Hills to Danang by car around 04:00 pm and Hoi An around 4:45 pm. Drop off at your hotel and finish the trip.
Things to do and see when visiting Bana Hills Da Nang
- Get out of the crowd of Da Nang city, and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere in Ba Na Hills.
- Cable Car Ride: Enjoy the spectacular views of the Bana Hills from the comfort of a cable car. Experience the world’s longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills.
- Golden Hand Bridge: Admire the stunning Golden Bridge, suspended between two mountain peaks, from the air.
- Mini World: Take a tour of Mini World, a miniature version of the world’s famous landmarks.
- Adventure Park: Have some thrilling adventure activities like zip-lining and rock climbing.
- Thien Thai Garden: Take a stroll through the beautiful gardens of Thien Thai, spread over several acres.
- Linh Ung Pagoda: Visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, one of the most iconic places in Bana Hills.
- Fantasy Park: Enjoy a fun-filled day at Fantasy Park, which features exciting rides and games.
- Ba Na Hills Railway: Take a ride on the Ba Na Hills Railway, a historic train line that runs through the town.
- Wine Cellar: Sample some of the finest wines in the world at the Wine Cellar.
Max 3 people
Max 5 people
Max 12 people
|From Da Nang||39 USD
|From Hoi An||50 USD
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
Our services include wifi hotspot on the car, a private car with a driver, a bottle of water, a toll fee, a parking fee, a clean and new car, and a Pick-up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang center.
Our services exclude: entrance tickets in Bana Hills (900.000 vnd/ adult), meals
Important info when exploring Bana Hills
- Don’t forget sun-protection cream, good shoes & Sun Glasses
- The top of the mountain can be fairly chilly, especially in the winter months. Don’t forget to bring a sweater or a warm jacket, the temperate in Bana hills is maybe 16-190 C
- Your kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transfer round trip pick-up and drop-off until the hotel. We surcharge 10 USD more if you stay at Son Tra Peninsular
- What is included in the Bana Hills ticket? you can read it here