There are many ways to experience and approach Hue, but you surely be impressed and stunned at the panoramic view of Hue with the service of flying freely to see this city right above the clouds!
Board a hot air balloon and get nice sky-high views of Perfume River, Imperial Citadel and much landscape of Hue at the height from 200 – 500 m and move with the wind in a radius from 3 – 5 km.
Hot air balloon tours:
- 4:30 am: our driver pick you up at your accommodation, then transfer to the departure place
- 5:00 – 5h30 AM: we launch preparation and make warm your body with an early morning sip of hot coffee or tea while the balloon is inflated.
- 5:30 am: Climb aboard and brace yourself for an unforgettable experience – exploring Hue!
Flying to the skies and be in awe as you take in unobstructed views of the sunrise. Set your gaze down below and enjoy a beautiful bird’s eye view of Hue city from above the clouds.
- 6:15 – 7:00 AM: Landing and have a light Breakfast with Champagne
Be greeted by a glass of champagne served with delicious snacks you land. A great way to cap off your awesome morning activity!
we have an initiation ceremony for the first-time flyers
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM: transport back to your accommodation and finish the trip.
Price: 7.000.000 VND = 305 USD/ person
What is included?
- private car transfer from/to your accommodations in Hue city center
- A light breakfast after landing
- Champagne and coffee
- The flight Insurance
- Best time for flight: from Jan to Sep
- At present, we only accept a booking in advance (before 10 days departure), which would indicate an expression of your interest and we have time to get a license from the government office.
- On the other hand, pre-booked customers will have a priority right to flight. The number of pilots is limited.
- Please don’t plan to visit Hue just because of balloon flight, as we can not guarantee the weather at this moment. If the weather allows us to fly on a particular day. So when planning your trip, consider balloon flight is an option for your trip to Hue beauty.
- More likely, than not we will be flying over Emperor palace and will be landing in rice fields. So views shall be amazing. Please note that most of the time rice fields are wet in the morning because of fogs. Although our team will do everything to keep you dry, it’s best to dress for wet landing just in case
- Wear convenient casual non-synthetic clothes, and a light jacket, it is a little bit cool when to fly above of Hue city
- Bring on cameras together with protective cases
- Bring on your hats and caps
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver before the time of departure.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions. In case the balloon ride cannot be rescheduled, the full amount may be refunded.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Any changes on the date of the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.
- We require 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, otherwise, we will charge you cancellation fee as below:
- 15% of your tour amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or changes date departures by 5 to 7 days before your scheduled arrival.
- 50% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or changes date departure by 2-3 days before your scheduled arrival.
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or changes date departure on your scheduled arrival or No show.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review