Ba Na Hills is a complex of the hill station, resort, and Game Park located in the west of Da Nang city, in central Vietnam. Ba Na hills are known as the 2nd Dalat of Vietnam by local tourism authorities, It was founded in 1919s by French colonists. You also hear about Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, this is one of the 3 famous pagodas in Da Nang (Linh Ung pagoda in Marble Mountain, in Son Tra Peninsular, and the last one in Ba Na hills).
Itinerary Ba Na hills from Hue by private cars :
Our Car picks you up at your hotel (recommend 8h00), Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills. It takes around 60 mins driving from Da Nang city to Ba Na hills and 90 mins driving from Hoi An.
Your journey up to the mountaintop by cable car about 20 mins from parking to the 2nd station with an altitude of 1.138m compare with sea level. You can visit Deer Park, The Quan, wine cellar De-bay, nearly 100-year-old tree… Visit Linh Ung Pagoda where Buddha Shakyamuni is 27m high.
You have lunch at the restaurant, rest in breathtaking scenery can walk to the natural Monkey garden and tourists will have a chance to conquer The God Mountain at 1487 meters of altitude over sea level. This is the highest peak in central Vietnam.
You participate in the games for free thrills at amusement parks in the 3rd largest in the world, enjoy games in Fantasy Park – The entertainment paradise, or discover the ghost house and watch 4D 5D films.
Back Ba Na Hills to Danang by car around 04:00 pm and Hoi An around 4:45 pm. Drop off at your hotel and finish the trip.
Don’t miss when visiting Bana Hills
- Get out of the crowd of Da Nang city, and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere in Ba Na Hills.
- Experience the world’s longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills.
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, Scrolling foggy Golden Bridge enjoys gorgeous views.
- Walking through the French Village
- Visiting the wax museum
- Riding the pipe mountain coaster
- Having lunch at the world-class Restaurant
- Take part in the 4D Death Race experience
- Visiting Linh Ung pagoda and the Chua Thuong Ngan temple.
Max 3 people
Max 5 people
Max 12 people
|From Da Nang||USD
|From Hoi An||USD
|Price quoted per car, not per person.
Our services include Free wifi hotspot on the car, a private car with a driver, a bottle of water, a toll fee, a parking fee, a clean and new car, and pick up at your hotel in Hoi An, or Da Nang center.
Our services exclude: tickets in Bana hills (750.000 vnd/ adult), meals
Important info when exploring Bana Hills
- Don’t forget a sun-protection cream, good shoes & Sun Glasses
- The top of the mountain can be fairly chilly, especially in the winter months. Don’t forget to bring a sweater or a warm jacket, the temperate in Bana hills may be down 16-190 C
- Your kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transfer round trip pick-up and drop-off until the hotel. We surcharge 10 USD more if you stay at Son Tra peninsular
- What is included in the Bana hills ticket? you can read it here
1. Do you limit time to visit Bana hills/ Golden bridge?
No, we don’t. It is up to you.
If you want to drop off Hoi an, the Bana hills/ Golden bridge is not the last place we will visit Marble Mountain before reaching Hoi an. So you should finish ar Bana around 2:00 pm, then we go to Marble Mountain ~3:00 pm. You have time for visiting here. It is closed at 5:00 pm.
If you want to spend more time in Bana hills, it is okay, we go straight to Hoi an and skip Marble Mountain.
2. The price is quoted per person or per the private car/ vehicle?
private car transfers such as Hue to Golden Bridge, we quote per car/ vehicle not person which includes an English speaking driver.
About payment, you can pay for our driver when the trip is finished.
Do you offer a shared car?
We don’t offer shuttle bus/ share car services. If you want to share a car, you can invite someone at your accommodation, then choose a vehicle that is suitable with your group.
For each vehicle, we have a guide to choice at the price list.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Ba Na Hills, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Ba Na Hills will be just with a stop for breaking or taking photos or lunch in Lap An lagoon or Hai Van pass.
So, we offer the same price for direct transfer via the tunnel or with a stop enroute.
In fact, we pay more toll fees for direct transfer through the tunnel.
4. How long does it take from Hue city to Golden bridge?
No, we can not drive to the Golden bridge, we stop in Bana Hills and you must take cable car to the Golden Bridge.
From Hue to Bana hills, it takes us about 2,5 – 3,5 hours driving, it depends on how long you spend in Lap An lagoon and Hai Van Mountain.
And it takes 20 mins for cable car from parking to Golden Bridge.
5. What would happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
You can cancel our transfer services in advance 1 day without any charge.
If you cancel/ no show at time departure, we charge 50%.
6. Can your driver speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Golden Bridge by car?
Yes, they can. He can give you basic information about Lap An lagoon, Hai Van pass and something en-route, our driver He uses simple English
If you want to know more and details anything, we recommend a book to a tour guide. don’t compare English skill between Driver and Tour guide. This trip is scenic trip, so a tour guide is not necessary
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hue?
With Hue to Ba Na Hills transfer, all drivers will wait for you at the lobby. The booking confirmation also states location, time and date departure. You can fill in booking form. We also give driver contact in advance.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
- Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
- Credit card at our office (+ 3% banking fee)
- Cash at our office or to the driver.