Hue Street Food Tour – Best of Hue cuisine
Hue Street Food Tour: A Gastronomic Adventure Through the Hidden Gems
Join our Hue Street Food Tour for a gastronomic adventure like no other. Our knowledgeable and passionate local guides will take you off the beaten path to uncover the hidden gems of Hue street food scene. From iconic dishes to lesser-known delicacies, taste your way through the vibrant flavors of Hue and create unforgettable memories.
The Hue Street food tour is a must-do experience for food enthusiasts visiting Hue, Vietnam. This immersive tour takes you on a culinary adventure through the vibrant streets of Hue, where you’ll get to taste the authentic flavors of Hue City.
Led by knowledgeable and passionate local guides who are deeply connected to the local food scene, the Hue Street Food Tour introduces you to the hidden gems and popular food spots that define Hue’s culinary culture. From street food stalls to family-run restaurants, you’ll have the opportunity to sample a wide variety of dishes that showcase the unique flavors and techniques of Hue cuisine.
But the tour is more than just about eating. It’s also about learning. As you indulge in the delicious dishes, your guide will share the history, traditions, and stories behind the food, giving you a deeper understanding of the culture and heritage of Hue.
- Afternoon at 15:00
- Evening at 18:00
What is the menu for the Hue Street Food Tour?
- Bánh Bèo: Small round rice cakes topped with shrimp, crispy pork skin, and scallions, served with savory fish sauce.
- Bánh Nậm: Rice flour batter filled with shrimp and pork, steamed in banana leaves, served with sweet and tangy dipping sauce.
- Bánh Bột Lọc: Translucent and chewy dumplings filled with shrimp and pork belly, served with fish sauce dipping sauce.
- Bánh Ram Ít: is made of two components: bánh ít – a rice flour dumpling, which is perched on the bánh ram – a small fried rice cracker. Depending on the vendor, shrimp and sometimes pork are within the bánh ít.
- Bánh Khoái (Pan-cakes): Savory pancake made with rice flour and turmeric powder, filled with shrimp, pork, and bean sprouts, served with fish sauce dipping sauce.
- Nem Lụi: Grilled meat skewers made with seasoned ground pork and minced pork wrapped around lemongrass stalks, served with fresh herbs, rice paper, and peanut dipping sauce.
- Bún Thịt Nướng (Grill pork Noodles): Vietnamese noodle dish with grilled pork, rice vermicelli noodles, fresh herbs, and savory sauce, marinated in lemongrass, garlic, and fish sauce.
- Trứng Vịt Lộn – Balut (optional): Boiled fertilized duck egg, popular street food in Vietnam, enjoyed with salt and lime, containing a partially developed embryo.
- Chè: Vietnamese dessert made with beans, fruits, jellies, and coconut milk, served cold as a refreshing treat. More than 20 types of Che, you can order.
- Huda beer or soft drink: A local beer brand (Carlsberg Beer) is known for its light and refreshing taste, or you can choose a soft drink as a non-alcoholic option.
Route for Hue Street Food tour:
- Meet at a hotel in the city center, if you stay on the outskirts of Hue, we can meet at a coffee shop in Saigon Morin Hotel
- Saigon Morin Hotel – Truong Tien Bridge – Dong Ba Market – Dong Ba Gate – Dinh Tien Hoang Str – Phu Xuan Bridge – Lim Bridge – Finish at Hue downtown or Toa Kham Boat station
The Hue Street Food Tour caters to all types of travelers, whether you’re exploring the city solo, with a partner, or in a group. With options like walking tours, cycling tours, and private tours, you can choose the experience that suits your preferences and allows you to fully immerse yourself in the culinary delights of Hue.
|Group from 2 people||Adult||Child (<12 yrs old)||Notes|
|Street Food Tour – Walking||24 USD ~ 550.000 vnd/person||19 USD ~ 435.000 vnd/person||+20 USD
for solo traveler
|Hue Street Food Tour by Cyclo||40 USD ~ 920.00 vnd/person||35 USD ~ 800.000/person||+20 USD
for solo traveler