Cu Chi tunnel tour
Join Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, will give an introduction about its historic as a part of Vietnamese war.
Join Cu Chi Tunnels Tour, will give an introduction about its historic as a part of Vietnamese war. A chance to explore the system of tunnels deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attack most of the US military
Depart for Cu Chi tunnels. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history. Enjoy the scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to learn the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Get back your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 14:00. End of services.
- Pick-up time: 08:00 ~ 08:30
- Drop off time: around 14:00
- Watch a documentary film before the journey start
- Tour guide will show how the Cu Chi tunnels works
- Visit a command center
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps
- Visit rice paper workshop
- You have chance to try shooting (optional)
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Real Bullet in Cu Chi Tunnels
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review