How is distance from Da nang to Hoi An? How to get to Hoi An from Danang and what type of vehicle? How long does it takes?
The articles “4 ways to transfer from Danang to Hoi An” will help you answer these questions. Huracars team do hope that you will chose the best way for yourself to g7o to Hoi An ancient town from DaNang or Hoi An to Da Nang.
Da Nang to Hoi An route: The distance from DaNang to Hoi An is 30 km, on the south of Danang city. It takes us 30 – 45 mins to transfer between Hoi An and Danang city.
How to go there from Da Nang? Nowadays, there are 4 ways to transfer Danang – Hoi An by private car, taxi, by bus, by motorbike.
1.Transfer Da nang to hoi An by yellow bus
Bus in Danang, the local people call “xe buyt” or “Xe Đò”, you can ask the local “Xe đò đi Hội An/ Da Nang ở đâu?” It mean where to catch bus to Hoi An/ Da Nang? They will guide you to bus stop. Bus transfer between Da Nang and Hoi An cost 30.000 VND ~ 1.5 USD (rate: 1 USD = 22.500 in 2017). Time transfer is about 70 – 80 mins/ way
- Route Danang to Hoi An: Da nang central bus station – Ton Duc Thang – Dien Bien Phu – Le Duan – Tran Phu – Trung Nu Vuong – Duy Tan – Nguyen Van Troi Bridge – Ngu Hanh Son (Near Marble Mountain) – Le Van Hien – Hoi An Bus Station.
- Route Hoi An to Danang: Hoi An Bus Station – Le Van Hien – Ngu Hanh Son (near Marble Mountain) – Bach Dang – Phan Dinh Phung – Yen Bai – Le Duan – Dien Bien Phu – Ton Duc Thang – Da Nang bus station.
The first bus is departed from Danang at 5h30 am, and the last one is 18h00. Average 45 mins, have a bus depart. You can drop in Ngu Hanh Son street and visit Marble mountain 1 – 2 hours then catch other bus from Marble mountain to Hoi An.
2. Transfer Da nang to hoi An by motorbike
Motorbike is the most popular choice for young people when travel in Da Nang. You also rent a scooter to go to Hoi An and explore all tourist site enroute such as: My Khe Beach, Marble Mountain, Silk village, Tra Que village. If you don’t know route, you also move on the same road with yellow bus.
You can chose 2 options for this way:
- rent a scooter and ride by yourself, you can book via online or book with local travel agent. it’s cost around 100.000 vnd/ Scooter, 120.000 vnd/ manual motorbike.
- if you can’t ride, you can chose “xe ôm”, it’s mean you seat back rider, xe means vehicle, here is motorbike, ôm mean hug, when you seat back rider, you hug the rider to safe. 🙂 you have to pay 150.000 – 200.000 vnd for this.
3. Taxi from Danang to Hoi An
Taxi from Danang to Hoi An is the popular choice because of convenient and quick, it takes about 45 mins depend on the traffic conditions. Danang airport to Hoi An taxi fare is about 300.000 – 400.000 vnd/ way or 500.000/ round-trip.
The minus point for this way is the taxi driver cannot speak English, so you aren’t expected. But you can show the address for him, so he can access your point.
- Da Nang taxi service:
Mai Linh taxi Da Nang: 0126.96.36.199.52
Song Han taxi: 0188.8.131.52.72
Tien Sa taxi: 0184.108.40.206.79
Vinasun taxi: 0220.127.116.11.68
- Hoi An taxi service:
Mai Linh taxi Hoi An: 018.104.22.168.92
Hoi An taxi: 0235.3.919.919
Faifo taxi: 022.214.171.124.91
The private car transfer Danang to Hoi An or Hoi An to Da Nang is the same with taxi services. But we separate into 2 because of different quality and price. Transfer by private car, you only pay 320.000 vnd for sedan, 380.000 vnd/ MPV or minivan, and we can drop in anywhere in Danang city center without surcharge. The plus point for this way is Huracars driver can speak English (basic), he cannot speak English fluently but our driver can understand and explain something.
Read to here, we hope that you have ideas for you trip in Da Nang and Hoi An. If you need a private car transfer with high quality and friendly driver with low cost, call us now via Whatsaap/ Viber/Line: +84 934 899 900 or make a reservation via booking form: Transfer Da Nang to Hoi An by car