Hue is located in central Vietnam on the banks of Perfume river.
Thank to the long precious history, Hue has become a special place to visit. Come to Hue, you will enjoy the green place, clean environment, delicious food and travel many famous landscape. Let us help you discover Hue on 1 day.
Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:15 AM
- Take Dragon boat trip on perfume river about 45 minutes to go to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Imperial Citadel – the last home of Nguyen Dynasty
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum
- Dong Ba Market – the local market in Hue
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb
- Minh Mang King’s Tomb
- Conical hat village and incense stick village
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
39 USD/ person -> 35 USD/ person
- Mini bus with A/C
- Dragon Boat Trip
- Vietnamese- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water and Wet tissue
- Lunch at restaurant
- Entrance fees (Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, Hue citadel 14 USD)
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
– Children under 5 years old: free ( parents take care of lunch for children )
– Children from 5 – 7 years old: 50% of the price
– Children from 8- 11 years old: 75% of the price